Hosu Lounge Seating
Comfortable. As mobile work moves around, it often needs to spread out — at universities, in hotel rooms, even in creative business environments. Hosu Lounge Seating encourages spreading out. Designed by Patricia Urquiola, this unique work lounge creates a comforting personal space to relax and get things done.
The single seat lounge can be ordered with a convertible chaise foldout. The two-seat sofa brings two people together even if they are focused on different tasks. Hosu features convenient rear and side storage pockets and cord pass-through. Its unique textured fabric, also designed by Urquiola, is offered in six exclusive colors.
- Single convertible or fixed lounge; double fixed lounge
- Storage pockets and cable pass-through
- 6 custom colors; COM also available
- Coordinating lumbar pillow is standard
- Convertible lounge features webbed pulls and durable polyurethane footbed
- level™ 2 certified
Share This Content
- iF Design Award - Gold 2013
- Red Dot Design Award - Product Design 2013